Cool White Single-Ply Elastomeric Roofing Membrane System
We Save You Money by Manufacturing and Installing the Roof at the Same Time
WE ARE YOUR FLAT ROOF SPECIALISTS
We at Elder Roofing provide the highest quality coatings for both commercial and residential flat roofs. We have been proudly serving the Spokane, Washington, area (within 150 miles) in the roofing business for more than 32 years, and we are committed to providing the very best in customer satisfaction.
Some of the outstanding features of this single-ply include:
- This white roof will pay for itself in 10 years or less.
- Eliminates seams and holes from fasteners used by single-ply systems that can cause leaks.
- Forms a thick, rubber-like roofing system that expands and contracts with the roof.
- Reduces inside heat buildup. Reflects 90% of the sun's rays.
- Reduces energy costs. The white ELDER COAT roofing system reflects the sun's rays, reducing roof surface temperatures by as much as 50 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Can also be applied to mobile homes and RVs.
- The warranty program for ELDER COAT roofing system is backed by a 10- & 15-year non-prorated plan—one of the best in the business.
- All roofing is installed by the three owners: John, Ryan, and Denise Elder.
- Roofing installed by owners means most consciousness job. We have the most experience in the business.
- Works very well over double-wide mobile homes with composition roofs (15-year warranty). Can last 25+ years.
- Winter patching is one of specialties with High Tech patching materials—lasts longer than tar.
- Prolongs roof life. This reflective membrane also protects your existing roof substrate and flashing from harmful UV radiation, reducing thermal expansion and contraction. Versatile ELDER COAT can be applied over built-up, modified bitumen, metal, concrete, wood, composition shingles, hypalon, aluminum coatings, EPDM membranes,TPO, PVC and Foam roofs.
- Over the past 10 years while inspecting other single-ply systems that have been mechanically fastened down, we have noticed that the screws are wearing through the single-ply membrance and causing leaks. Elder Roofing is not mechanically fastened down therefore this does not happen.